Saturday, October 22, 2011

My fall picks for October.

My fall picks for October.















    Well, basically this set is what I would wear on the fall... But unfortunately, can't wear this kind of style, because of the weather in Puerto Rico.  *hate humid weather* What I love about this set of clothing, is the minimal and the effortless style to it.  The huge statement in this style are the boots and the faux-leather envelope bag *love the gold triangle detail*, that I absolutely love and adore.  All five items are from H&M.  For more style like this, visit www.polyvore.com to shop or basically go to www.hm.com.  Happy Fall 2011. Toodles. xx
                           
                                                                                                                                                       -Dorithia

H&M leather boots
£30 - hm.com

H M leather clutch
£15 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment